Mình chia sẻ với các bạn những đề thi IELTS Writing task 2 đã ra trong 3 tháng đầu năm nhé. Các đề chữ đỏ là những đề đã được cho ra nhiều lần (có thể đổi câu chữ hoặc đổi câu hỏi để khác biệt), các bạn nào thi tầm nửa cuối năm hoặc năm sau nên ôn kỹ.
- Ngày 9-1-2016: It is more important for schoolchildren to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- 14-1-2016: Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists but not local people. Why is this the case and what can be done to attract more local people to visit these places
- 23-1-2016: Although more and more people read news on internet, newspaper will remain the most important source of news for the majority of people. Do you agree or disagree?
- 30-1-2016: Prison is the common way in most countries to solve the problem of crime. However, a more effective solution is to provide people a better education. Agree or disagree?
- 18-2-2016: New technologies have changed the way children speed their free time. Do advantages of this outweigh disadvantages?
- 20-2-2016: Some people believe the government should spend money on building train and subway lines to reduce traffic congestion. Other think that building more and wider roads is the better way to reduce traffic congestion. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- 27-2-2016: More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending a short time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses. Why? Who benefits from this, the community or these young people?
- 5-3-2016: In recent years, the structure of a family and the role of its members are gradually changing. What kinds of changes can occur? Do you think these changes are positive or negative?
- 12-3-2016: Some people think that it is good for a country’s culture to import foreign movies and TV programmes. Others think that it is better to produce these locally. Discuss both views and give your opinions
- 19-3-2016: People in the community can buy cheaper products nowadays. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
Chúc các bạn học tốt,
Trần Tố Linh
Giảng viên IELTS quận Bình Thạnh