Hello các bạn, đây là một số đề thi IELTS Speaking mà mình dự đoán cho tháng 4, 5 và 6. Đây đều là những đề rất phổ biến, tỉ lệ ra rất cao, nên các bạn ôn kỹ nhé.
I – Chủ đề activities/sports:
1/ Describe a sport you would like to try.
You should say:
- what sport it is
- how you got to know it
- whether it is difficult to do
And explain why you would like to try it
- Why do you think sport is important?
- Do you think famous sportspeople are good role models for children?
- Do you agree that sports stars earn too much money?
- What types of sports are popular in your country?
- What are the benefits of playing a sport?
- Do you think the types of sport that are popular will change in the future?
- How can sports bring people from different countries closer together?
2/ Describe a health activity you enjoy doing
- What it is
- Where you do it
- Who you do it with
And explain the effect it has on your health
3/ Talk about a sport or exercises that you do for fitness
- What it is
- How often you do it
- How do you feel after
And explain what the importance of fitness is
- How is fitness promoted in your town?
- Do you think it is necessary to remain fit?
- What should schools do to involve children in sports more?
- What do people do to keep themselves fit in your country?
- What are the favorite sports activities in your country?
II – Chủ đề events/occasions/memories/experiences
1/ Describe the first time you communicated with someone in a foreign language.
You should say:
- when and where it happened
- who you talked to
- what you talked about
And explain how you felt about communicating in a foreign language.
2/ Talk about the best stage in your life from childhood till now.
- When and where it was
- What happened during that period
- How you felt about it then
And explain why you think it was the best
- Why childhood is important?
- How did you spend your childhood?
- Who was your childhood hero? Did you want to be like him/her?
3/ Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say:
- What the questionnaire/survey was about
- Why you were asked to give your opinion
- What opinions you gave
And explain how you felt about giving your opinion in this questionnaire/survey
- What kinds of organization want to find out about people’s opinions?
- Do you think that questionnaires or surveys are good ways of finding out people’s opinions?
- What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?
- Do you think it would be a good idea for schools to ask students their opinions about lessons?
- What would the advantages for schools be if they asked students their opinions?
- Would there be any disadvantages in asking students’ opinions?
4/ Describe a meeting you remember going to at work, college or school.
- When and where the meeting was held
- Who was at the meeting
- What the people at the meeting talked
And explain why you remember going to this meeting
- What are the different types of meeting that people often go to?
- Some people say that no-one likes to go to meetings, what do you think?
- Why can it sometimes be important to go to meetings?
- Why do you think world leaders often have meetings together?
- What possible difficulties might be involved in organizing meetings between world leaders?
- Do you think that meetings between international leaders will become more frequent in the future? Why?
III – Chủ đề places
1/ Describe a place where you usually go to relax
- Where this place is
- How you found this place
- What you do there
Explain why you choose to go to this place to relax
- Besides people’s homes, what are some other places where people go to relax?
- In general, do adults and children relax by doing the same kinds of things?
- What are the main differences between indoor places to relax and outdoor places to relax?
- Do workplaces in your country generally have places where the employees can relax?
- Do you think that relaxation and recreation is important in people’s lives?
- Do you think students need to relax more than working people?
- What kinds of places do people in your country go to relax?
- Why do they like to go to these places?
- Can you compare different ways people relax indoors and outdoors?
- Would you agree/disagree that places of natural beauty are the most relaxing? Why do you think that?
- What is the importance of relaxation for students?
2/ Describe a museum or an exhibition that you went to.
- What kind of museum or exhibition it was
- when you went there
- what you liked and disliked about it
And explain why you went to this museum/exhibition
- What different kinds of museum and exhibition are common in your country?
- How popular is going to museums and exhibitions where you live? Why?
- Do you think museums and exhibitions do enough to attract public interest?
- What more could they do?
- How important is it for children to visit museums? What can they learn there?
- Why do tourists like to visit museums?
- Is it important for a country to encourage this? Why?
- Should museums focus on the past or should they show exhibitions on modern developments, such as space exploration or research findings?
3/ Describe an important building in your city.
- Where the building is located
- What it is looks like
- What is used for
And how often you visit this place.
- How do we view historical places now compared with how we did in the past?
- Why does the government want to protect cultural artefacts?
- How can we preserve a country’s culture in the face of globalization?
- Do you think that it is important to protect a country’s culture? Why?
- Has the government done enough to protect the culture of your country?
- Do you think that your culture will continue to be important in the future?
IV – Chủ đề people
1/ Describe someone you know something well.
- Who this person is
- How you know this person
- What they do well
And explain why you think this person is so good at doing this.
- What skills and abilities do people most want to have today? Why? –
- Which skills should children learn at school?
- Are there any skills which they should learn at home? What are they?
- Which skills do you think will be important in the future? Why?
- Which kinds of jobs have the highest salaries in your country? Why is this?
- Are there any other jobs that you think should have high salaries’? Why do you think that?
- Some people say it would be better for society if everyone got the same salary. What do you think about that? Why?
2/ Describe a famous person you would like to meet.
You should say:
- who the person is
- why he/she is famous
- Why you would like to meet this celebrity
And explain what you would do if you meet him / her.
- What kinds of people become famous these days?
- Why do you think that people are so obsessed with celebrity?
- How can famous people do more to help those around them?
- Do you think that being Famous is always a good thing?
- Has the rise in celebrity gossip brought any positive social effects?
- How do you think people in the future might become famous?
V – Chủ đề objects
1/ Talk about your favorite song.
- What is the song about?
- When did you first hear the song?
- Why is it your favorite?
And explain how the song makes you feel when you hear it.
- Does it remind you of something when you hear it?
- What kind of music do children like to listen to? Is it different from what you listen to? What kind of music does the older generation like to hear?
- Why do people like to listen to music?
- Do you like to sing? Do you think everyone can sing? What are some of the occasions when people sing?
Chúc các bạn học tốt,
Trần Tố Linh
Giảng viên IELTS quận Bình Thạnh