Mời các bạn xem qua đề thi của cả 4 phần được học sinh mình báo về ngày 2/4/2016. Các bạn cho ý kiến xem đề này thế nào nhé.
I – Writing:
It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should only focus on people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
II – Speaking:
- What are you doing, working or studying?
- Do you enjoy your work/ profession?
- What do you consider/think about your profession in the future?
- Have you often used social network and media?
- Do you think technology change our life?
- How often do you use the social network?
- What color do you prefer, light or dark one?
- Why do you like light color?
Part 2: Talk about an occasion that you can’t forget
- What the occasion was
- What happened in that occasion
- Who was there
- What things do people often forget in their daily life? and why?
- How can new technologies be used to improve our memory?
- How do you improve your memory?
III – Listening
Section 1: Rent a house
Section 2: Describe a map of a college
Section 3: Describe 7 kinds of building
Section 4: Describe ancient towns
IV – Reading
Section 1: Business, how to attack customer by emotion methods
Section 2: Birds’ intelligence
Section 3: Arts and the attitude of artists
Cám ơn các bạn,
Trần Tố Linh
Giảng viên IELTS quận Bình Thạnh